Although hemp produces naturally less than .3% THC, we are one of the only companies in the world utilizing a proprietary and unique technology that is able to completely remove the THC from our extracts without diluting, damaging, or disturbing the naturally present synergistic cannabinoids, terpenoids, and flavonoids that produce the sought after Entourage Effect.
So, Let’s Recap
1. Zero THC, Hemp CBD Oil – *Zero means absolutely no detectable levels of THC. We distribute only true full spectrum CBD extract that contains zero THC and is not diluted down.
2. Complete Whole Plant, Full Flower Profile – Our proprietary extraction process uses the entire plant for a full-spectrum oil, containing a large amount of naturally present cannabinoids such as CBG, CBN, CBC, THCA, CBDA, and over 50 terpenes we have identified that are naturally present in our extract.
3. Extraction & Purification Process – Proprietary extraction technology allows for high levels of cannabinoids especially CBD, CBG, and CBN, while eliminating unwanted amounts of THC.
4. Rigorous Testing – On-site chromatography testing ensures accurate levels of phytocannabinoids and confirms the absence of THC through our proprietary processes.
5. 3rd Party Lab Testing – All batches we produce are sent to one of our authorized 3rd Party Labs for complete analysis and verification of the results that we conduct in-house and included in all orders.
6. Quality Control – All of our CBD oils, extracts, concentrates, and finished products are manufactured in our GMP facility with the highest quality control measures in the industry. Our CBD gel capsules have been designated NSF certified (the highest manufacturing certification).